Home > Cable TV > Connectors
Connectors must be installed on the ends of coaxial cable in order to connect to your TV or another device. The F connector is the only connector used in the USA.

The F male connector is put on the end of a cable. The center conductor is the male part that connects to the
female connector on a TV, settop box or splitter.

Sort By:
Page of 4